20 WORLD-CHANGING EXPERTS HAVE TEAMED UP TO HELP YOU
RAISE EMPOWERED KIDS!
YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY WHEN YOU’RE CONFIDENT YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN INFORMED AND EMPOWERED TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS.
RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT KIDS WHO ARE GIVEN ACCURATE AND ADEQUATE INFORMATION ARE MORE LIKELY TO MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS AND MAKE CHOICES THAT ARE IN ALIGNMENT WITH WHAT THEY WANT IN THEIR LIVES.
AND THAT’S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. ENSURING THAT THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU AREN’T AROUND!
- Raise Kids who are respectful, kind, compassionate and resilient even when you’re not around to remind them.
- The Power Words you MUST teach your kids so that they always know how to navigate an uncomfortable situation.
- The secrets to creating an environment where your child feels safe to bring you any problem
- How EXACTLY to phrase questions so that they answer honestly!
- How to read your child’s mind so you can relate to them better and get them to open up about EVERYTHING!
- Teach your kids about healthy relationships, sexuality, gender and more without feeling awkward.
- Keep your teens and college kids safe while dating without constantly nagging them!
- The number one tool to instilling self-worth in your children!
AND MUCH MORE!
OUR EXPERTS ARE HOLDING NOTHING BACK!
Meet Our Special Guests….
What It Really Means To Empower Children
Charis DenisonRadically Loving Our Boys
Arielle FordFind Love and Keep Love with the Fairy Godmother of Love
Jacqui LetranRaising Self-Confident Kids
Dr. Rosina McAlpineRaising Emotionally Intelligent Kids
Julie KleinhansEmpowering Kids During Chaotic Times
Katherine DeanRaising Financially Savvy Kids
Mercedes SamudioShame-Proof Parenting
Tova GarrSocial Media: You Think You Know… But You Don’t
Susan BerlandHelping Parents Navigate Gender and Sexuality
Eric D GreenePeaceful Parenting
Christian MickelsenRaising Abundant Kids
Mike DomitrzEssential Conversations Every Parent Needs To Have On Respect & Sexual Decision Making
Jill CliftonMothering As A Sacred Journey
Elynn LightWhat Parents Need To Know About Suicide and Substance Abuse
The Evolved Masculine: A New Paradigm for Raising Young Men